Friday, May 23, 2014

Some of our "Just Breathe" T Shirt Supporters


Our best buds in Austin... Leslie and Randy.

If you want to get one or know someone who would love to have this shirt...here is the link:
http://www.oneon1design.com/just-breathe/

Cousin Nancy, in New York.


Kevin's Brother in St. Louis
Alejandra Callabero from Spain

Stephen
Olivia and Caroline's daughter, Jessica.

Our host, Lucien, and my cousin Caroline, donning the shirt.

My mom

High School Friend, Audrey.

My Bestie, Bernice, and her entire NIA class. She is the instructor
and once she told the story behind the shirt, they all wanted one!




My Bud C.T., from North Carolina....
Marie, CT's wife.



Gemma Black from Australia... calligrapher extraordinaire.

Maeve... calligraphy friend from Austin.

BFF with hubby in Phoenix.

My hubby's co worker and Bluegrass friend, Ron, in Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment